Thursday, December 8, 2011

Time To Ponder...

I had been keeping track on the current economic crisis. What I had found out is quite unsettling. Majority of the current economic pundits such as ECB, IMF, World Bank and mainstream media are advocating on cutting government spending and increase taxation as a sure way for recovery. Well, I have problem with that line of thinking. My problem is this ~ 

HOW DOES A TAX INCREASE OR SPENDING DECREASE REDUCE UNEMPLOYMENT OR GROW THE ECONOMY?

Can you see the logic? In my line of thinking, to grow an economy, you need growing supply of money. And  also, a nation can not tax itself into prosperity.

I just only hope that people shall come to their senses soon. If not we shall be seeing the rise of fascism, nationalism and perhaps Nazism. When that happen, I would not be surprise if World War 3 becomes a reality.   

May god save us all!