Monday, November 7, 2011

Super Credit Card

Imagine yourself having a super credit card. It do not has spending limit. It can repay itself. And has the best cash-back deal. What would you do? I bet most of you would go gaga on it, wouldn't you? I would. Imagine that:


a. I could spend as much as I like anywhere where the card is accepted.
b. I never have to fund my spending.
c. I never have to worry about the balance because I do not have to pay it off, it does not affect my credit limit either, and the best of all 
d. I know I'll get the cashback to cover it anyway when you spend your savings.

But then can such credit card exist?

I have not got such card. No you do not either. However, your and my government certainly could obtain one. But then we are too dumb to realize its existence. It is really sad, isn't it?!